January 24, 2014

The people of Walmart

Going to a Walmart in a college town is as social as I get sometimes. Trust me, it would be worthwhile to actually get ready. I tend to be on the end of the spectrum that could be classified as "people of Walmart" attire. Who looks cute at Walmart though, really?

Now a short tale of what happened the other night.

I left my brother and sister-in-laws apt in need of the essentials. They live closer to the Walmart on the south end of town. Not the one close to my apt where you could legit hold relief society. Not going to lie I was way excited to go to this Walmart to avoid every awkward encounter that seems to happen best at the grocery store.

I walked in briskly because there was a slightly creepy man behind me. Barely through the entrance I heard someone say my first and last name. Confused and a little disturbed I turned to see none other then KYPAY sitting at a table looking at her phone, scrolling. (Kylie and I always know where the other person is at all times. We both send and receive the following texts practically daily. "Where are you?" Or "when are you coming home?") So it was weird that I didn't get either of the texts. It's fine though because we both ended up at the same Walmart, which we NEVER go to at the same minute for the same reason. For real, when I saw her I collapsed to the ground laughing. 

Ky: "why are you here?"
Meg: "why are YOU here? Rough day?"
Ky: "yeah, it's just been an off day."
Meg: "is that why you came to this Walmart too?" 

Then we went and bought tampons togeth because that's what best friends do.


4 comments:

  1. Haha I'm obsessed with you two! Gorgeous pic btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahahahaha this is the best story EVER. Love you guys to the moon and back

    ReplyDelete
  3. And also that picture...prime. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO random. :) And, you have TWO Walmarts?!?!? Wow, Logan is a happening place.

    ReplyDelete