January 17, 2014

errybody's doin it

My name's Megan, and one time I gave into peer pressure.

Mayyyybe that's why a Spring Break cruise was just booked. (*insert nervous face emojii here) I think it's the good kind of peer pressure though, the kind where you have no regrets. you know?

I made this jar for my apt where we put the best moments of 2014 on paper and stick them in there. Needless to say last night needs to be documented into that paper form. I was thinking something like this.

we all booked a cruise...then squealed and cried simultaneously. We're literally broke.
or
neighbors came to check on us tonight because we were being obnoxiously loud and alarmingly giddy. 
or
dropping money you don't have is...liberating or maybe just really stupid. YOLO 

I have a new budget plan. It's called the PB&J budget.

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness! i am so excited for you! you guys are going to have the time of your lives. single years must be filled with their own kind of adventure -- am i right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best decision ever! You will look back on this with fondness - I promise!!! (just make sure you don't get sea sick.)

    ReplyDelete