January 3, 2014

Sending 2013 off, It's the least I could do really.

After posting about 2014 I felt guilty about not having a proper send off and saying "see ya later" to twenty thirteen. well because it's been a good year. Full of up's, down's, triumphs, setbacks, and sometimes disappointment. But that's why it's so beautiful- this is who I am becoming.

So some pictures to illustrate some of the blessed events of my past year.

Welcomed the newest baby, Adrian Mckay in Jan. // Became a part time model. ;) Helping the sis with her Etsy shop. 
Sophomore year//(kidnapping Tayler for her bachelorette party)

Spring break to Cali with some of my favorite humans//reunions with the whole dreamteam
Aggie ice cream(most were first timers)//quality family time
Moved apart// Said goodbye to Cook and Gill for 18 months
Heading off to camp//First time being on the bottom of a human pyramid
Summer in Logan//Summer in my favorite PV
Weekend adventures. (I was a weekender this summer)
Got a new car (put Kenn and Aub to work)// cow poop on me after a cow totaled my old car(lived to tell about it)
Just's graduation//kenn's bapt
potato gun shooting//first surgery(had to post this one!! ha) if wisdom teeth counts...

New adventures with new roommates and new friends at the start of my junior year of college
playing with my favorite kiddo's

OVER and OUT 2K13

No comments:

Post a Comment