June 29, 2012

full on fierce

Look at my new found calling in life.
You are looking at a one-time-only model for the big D. Uh.. that is DownEast to you. WHOOP WHOOP!

Me and some fellow DownEast-ers modeled new product during a manager meeting today.  I'm practically famous by now. All the Clothing managers are totally jealous I don't work for them. But don't worry Cass, I saved that wink for the best. (oh and thanks for being 1 of the 3 who read this blog!) 

One timin it definitely has it's perks.  Everyone expects the worst of you so do a half decent job and you are golden. You get to wear new clothes, duh given. It really builds your self esteem when women are oohing and ahhing over the oh so carefully planned outfit, if you just imagine they are really referring to your face etc. And you totally have the option of going to Mcdonalds after. (not that I would have/did...but it is still an option ya know.)

AND. I totally understand why people have a gay best friend now. 

This is the story of how my modeling career started and ended in one day. (notice how contradictory the first and last sentences are.) HA

2 comments: