June 15, 2012

"shhhh, not everyone needs to know"

My parents went out-of-town. So I recruited Kailyn to come spend the night with me. (not like I was scared or anything)  We both agreed that it felt like we were at school again. It was so fun. I definitely miss it a lot.  I'm glad I have Kailyn to come over and eat cookie dough and watch a Disney Channel original movie with me. Those movies are for 13 year-olds you say? wait....what? weird.

 I forgot to mention that while making the cookies we were blasting Josh Groban. I'm tellin you that combo is magical. Try it, I dare you! JG won't disappoint, lets just hope your baking skills are sub par. 

Special thanks to Kailyn for telling everyone at work we had a sleepover. Now EVERYONE knows I'm a little scaredy cat! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Best night! Thanks Meg, you're the best :) Best picture is the falling dough ball - you are no amateur.

    ReplyDelete