February 3, 2012

two steps forward and three steps back

This past week nothing too terribly exciting has happened 'round these parts. Except maybe that time when old guy asked me out.

The worst part about working somewhere like the library is that anyone can stalk you without actually really stalking you.  I guess I can't assume anything because it is pretty common to study in the same place day-after-day-after-day.  okay maybe not that common.

Everything has been driving me nuts today. For starters the wind up here this morning has been CRAE! (short for Crae Crae, which we like to say when something is REALLY crazy!)

A kid sitting a short five yards away from me is not wearing shoes. I swear if I get even the slightest whiff of anything unpleasant I'm kicking him out.(I can do that right?)  I have had a disgust for non shoe-wearers-in-public ever since my brother showed me THE picture. That's right. who knew a picture could scar someone so many years later?  Mike was in guitar class some six years ago back in high school when he sneaked THE picture of a girl who was wearing over sized gold-toe socks and no shoes. WOOF

I never knew it actually showed a picture of buzz's girlfriend in Home Alone. Makes me so happy.

and on that note....
This weekend is going to be a fun one! with roommates, best friends, and a quick visit to see the fam. I can hardly wait!

always a pleas.

No comments:

Post a Comment