February 21, 2012

two birthday holidays: double the fun

The Birthday/ Holiday fun was started on valentines day (or should I say Ky's birthday?)  


I got a little crafty and decided to whip up some peanut butter frosting to accompany the chocolate cupcakes.  And might I say it was the perfect combination, wasn't  too rich. They were yummy!


And look how cute! Somebody made tracks in the snow for me and Ky right outside our window.  signed anonymous.  You shouldn't have!

The next birthday/ holiday was president's day(or should I say Mike's birthday)?  we celebrated by going to the one and only Classic Skating. 

we had one child with us...the rest were, well adults!

what a "classy" way to spend ones 25th birthday, the only way we know how! And guess what it was so much fun! 





The birthday cookies brought to you by Chelsey and Mike! 
Here's to birthday/ holidays and may there be many more in the future.
always a pleasure

2 comments:

  1. I guess maybe I should have stood next to Ryan in the picture...After thought.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well i thank you for crouching next to me! :) i am such a 3rd wheel! haha

      Delete