February 12, 2012

a weekend here a weekend there

I am a happy girl! I just purchased a blazer from the ever so famous and wonderful Nat the fat rat! If you haven't read her blog I highly recommend it. I'm serious, do it now!  Your life will be forever changed and thoroughly enhanced.

At home I journeyed on over to my brothers house to visit him and his wife.  Mike and Chelsey live close to my parents house so it seems i'm over there quite a bit, I rather like them a lot.  When Mike opened the door I was shocked that he had a pretty gnarly beard.  He no longer attends BYU and can grow a beard freely.  This is the only thing I could think of all night.
 Don't you see the resemblance? I am convinced that Mike is becoming the next Santa Clause/ the next Tim Allen. It is fine by me, but only if he introduces me to Bernard.

I learned while at their home that Chelsey is extremely scared of eye drops. It is really quite funny to be there/ be the one to execute the eye dropping fun. Can you imagine how much fun eye doctors must have using that air puffy thing that can make anyone jump a sure 3 ft off of their chair.  I can imagine some of the reactions are pretty great.  I always try and stay way calm like I'm trying to impress them or something while that incredibly scary puff of air reaches my eye.

I arrived home to freshly cleaned clothes, folded, all ready for me to go back up to school in the morning.  And I thought about waking up my dad just to thank him. However I didn't, because I love him.

oh the things you take for granted before you move out.  

I left home in time to make it back for my church up here.  Best decision I've ever made.  Everything about the meeting was wonderful and much needed. I am so thankful for this gospel in my life. It is the reason why I am truly happy,  my family can be together forever, I am peace with myself and my decisions, and I know that everyday if I try harder I can become just a little better. 



Always a pleasure!

p.s. big news in our apt. today, but i'll spare you the details. 

No comments:

Post a Comment