September 26, 2013

welcome to the Arctic, traveling sweater

IT CAME, IT CAME, IT FINALLY CAME!  The traveling sweater is in Logan, I repeat it is in Logan.



Girls with best friends going on missions- I highly advise you to get a traveling something. Best decision we have ever made. I'm pretty sure i'm not the only one who loves getting mail, right? It's the best thing in the whole world. Plus it's from your friends and it's clothing. My wardrobe increased by one sweater just in time for sweater weather. (and they might even send you a pamphlet on chastity...thanks cookie!)  I couldn't be more pleased.

Guys, in The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants Carmen, Lena, Bridget, and Tibby are all on their own having individual experiences at very different places in their lives.  Think of all the things that will happen in this sweater.  Gilly and Cookie are improving lives and bringing people true happiness. So it has to be full of good vibes. I mean...I could fall in love in this beaut! I can't wait to see what's in store.

Also it fits like a glove


2 comments:

  1. Meg, this is amazing. I watched it on Instagram last night & told my husband how cute it was. Miss you tons

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, are you going to wear it EVERY day???

    ReplyDelete