January 1, 2012

tis the new year

New Years eve has come and gone just like it does every year.  This year my friend managed to organize a party in about 30 min. The phrase "always prepared" is really fitting for Kylie. She is like a mother to me at school because she has everything you will ever need. (except super glue, she doesn't have that) So at this rockin party she planned there were even black lights. I was shocked that people just have those lying around their house. I WILL be like the Pace family one day.

The holidays sure have been fun for my family filled with wedding proposals, dental school announcements, and the newest--toothless wonder!
magic napkin works wonders
Sometimes it's nice to have a little R and R.  (I don't even know what that stands for exactly but if one of the R's is for rest then i'm all over that!)

Let me introduce you to this guy. Ethan James. He is a spectacular young man. This soon-to-be nursery goer sure is a hunk.

 This is his Dad. sportin the stompies (my six-year-old sisters prized possession from Christmas)
Now if you don't mind I will introduce you to Aunt Meg. the cool, young, hip, pretty much awesome Aunt! (Meg sounds cooler than Megan right?)



kids being kids!

we're not very good at taking normal pictures. but then again I am just so hip and young that we don't have time to be normal.  I  need to think of a better word then "hip" that term seems old and outdated and well probably makes me less hip for using it. 

Maggie is my really cool sister-in-law who I aspire to be like. She also birthed an adorable child.

I'm her biggest fan!


Seriously it has been so good to be with my family but i'm ready to take on the second semester of college like it's nobody's business!  Happy 2012

3 comments:

  1. I couldn't have said it better - I think 2012 is going to be one heck of a hip year. :) Ummm...let's remember the idea we had about going to see the Great Salt Lake this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these pictures are absolutely adorable.

    ReplyDelete