December 9, 2011

if animals looked like they do in disney movies, i would def be an animal person.

When I was a little tyke, I told my parents I didn't like honey. "I only like the honey in Winnie the Pooh," I assured them. Think about it--Winnie the Pooh's honey looks WAY more appetizing than real honey. Another thing, Simba is WAY cuter than a real lion cub. Lady? Man, if spaniels really looked like her, labs would not be that big of a deal. Unless of course they look like the Labrador in 101 Dalmatians (remember the line? "Look! I'm a Labrador! We'll all roll in the soot--we'll all look like Labradors!). So here's just a few examples:
Dumbo
 
Look at that chubby little elephant in a tub! I love him! He makes me baby hungry (or should I say "elephant hungry") just looking at him! If only real elephants had smiles and big blue eyes. 

Lions.

"Too late to be known as 'John the First', he's sure to be known as 'John the Worst!'"
"Pinned ya!...... "Ha! Pinned ya 'gain." (I used to say that to my brother every time he let me win).
He's secretly my Disney crush. Think--if Simba were a human being? A-T-T-R-A-C-T-I-V-E! Blonde. Big brown eyes. Tan. Crooked smile. Mostly? That scratchy voice makes my heart melt! "Slimy, yet, satisfying."--Sexy Scratchy Voice provided by good ole' JTT. "I laugh in the face of danger--hahahaha!"

101 Dalmatians.
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
I watched this as much as possible when I was a tot. Why? Probably because these dogs are to DIE for! "I'm hungry momma. I really am. I could eat a.. a.. a whole elephant!"--Rolly. "My tail is froze; and my nose is froze; and my ears are froze; and my toes are froze..."--Lucky.  In fact, I love Disney dogs. Like... 
Dodger (oliver and company)
They are where the term "puppy face" comes from I think.
Right: And yes, the same dogs appear in many movies. Jacque and Peg from Lady and the Tramp are both in 101 Dalmatians. Left: Now, I NEVER thought dogs would be romantic, but that just makes me sigh for cuteness.
May I remind you of one of my favorite Disney lines ever--"I'm a hound dog! Ah-roo-roo-roo-roo!"
pluto
Pinned Image
Cats too. 
Oliver :)
Aristocats.
 aristocats
Pinned Image
Another favorite line? "Toulouse! Toulouse!" But I LOVE Berlioz's scratchy voice! I am a sucker for kids with scratchy voices!  
Who's the smoothest Disney character ever?
Who would've guessed it'd be a cat. 
Abraham de Lacy Giuseppe Casey Thomas O'Malley (trumpet instrumental) O'Malley the alley cat.

Woodlands Creatures
Pinned Image
"BBBBird! Say BBBBird!"
"You can call me 'Flower,' if you want to..."

Mousellaneous.
Pinned Image
This one's for Cookie. Remember sophomore year when we were trying to decide who you should take to a dance? So we asked random people if they had seen the Rescuers? If they said yes, we planned to say "SOLD! R-E-S-C-U-E! Rescue Aid Society! Hands held high, touch the sky, you mean everything to me!"
Pinned Image
I heard the original voices of Minnie and Mickey were married in real life! Could just be a rumor though. You know, since everything on the internet is probably true. 

Disney Fish. 
Pinned Image

Maximus does the same facial expressions as my dear friend, Jake.

He does that face all the time.
Reptiles


My favorite Disney Birds.



Now, I know of couse I am missing a lot of animals. These are just some my favorites.

Good thing I didn't do this in one sitting. That would be not only a complete waste of time, but ... Yeah. I actually have a life.

Disney animals are darling! Cased closed.  

Always a Pleasure.

3 comments:

  1. no actually, I don't think you missed any gill! love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha i LOVE this. it was so enjoyable to read/look at on this fine afternoon! can we please watch 101 dalmatians over the break?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES! I have been CRAVING 101! "We'll have a plantation--a dalmatian plantation! It's truly an inspiration!"

    ReplyDelete