December 7, 2011

Friends Through a Window

A couple nights ago I came home late to find that I was locked out...shoot! Luckily, my roommate Jordan was awake. She let me in. When Jordan and I are together we like to yell through the vents, out the doors, and through the window in weird voices. What can I say? It's hilar. So as we were yelling HELP out the window..we heard a reply. Three young boys had come to our aid! Little did they know, Jo and I just yell that for fun! We even wrote HELP on the window! All of the sudden we heard a knock on our door and a voice saying "Do you need help?" We were both laughing so hard that we could not come to the door! The boys came back around to the window. We opened the window and, with the rest of our roommates, ended up talking to them for four hours! Who knew a conversation could be held through the screen of a window in the middle of the night for four hours! It was great. These special boys are now our very best friends and we communicate through writing letters window to window because they are right across from us! All I can say is that I am sure glad that the world HELP has brought us all together today:) the end!

4 comments:

  1. You love to YELP for HELP!! What special young specimen to come to your aid! MISS YOU DEARSICLE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha this is great! I can picture it perfectly. except why didn't they come in to talk...it's so cold outside!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought that too! Maybe it's not as cold in Provo as it is here... If that happened in Logan, that would be cruel and unusual punishment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha well we did not think they were going to stay for longer than five minutes! plus they are not allowed inside during those hours! i swear we are not that mean! they chose to stay!

    ReplyDelete