December 1, 2011

hacked.

Once upon a time.... 


The girl on the bus logged into her Facebook on my phone. 


So I hacked her, naturally. 


"I'm engaged!!!!!" I typed. .... "cannot post" my phone shot back. 


Okay...


"I'm engaged :)" I reposted.


Then she had two false statuses (stati?) about being engaged. 
Crap--it put it twice?!


Here goes nothing. 
"Did I mention I was engaged? I'm just so exicted! I can't sleep! He's the GREATEST!"
Now 3 statuses/stati. 


Within seconds, there were likes, comments. Some knew she was kidding or hacked. Others didn't get that vibe at all. This included: Beehives from the ward, extended family members, and members of the Alta High School Class of 2011. 


What can I say?


I am an FB Hackin' Champ. That's all.


Always a pleasure, kids, always a pleasure. 

3 comments: