June 18, 2014

summer intern- am I an adult yet??

Well Summer is in full swing around here. Wedding season is upon us. I have 3 weddings THIS week alone. Good thing i love weddings like i love taking naps.

Before the rain and freezing temps these past couple of days it felt like summer too. COME BACK SUMMER!

Basically I feel like my summer has been pretty darn perfect. Last summer I was at Oakcrest so i didn't really have much of a summer at all. No joke just about every night i verbalize to someone how much i love summer. I feel like a teenager who has managed to negotiate a later curfew. I feel like i have so much freedom. School nights don't exist anymore and i'm not responsible for 13-year-old girls. I don't always have to be that mature leader who insists that bed times are a must and acts fearless around mice and other creepy things. It is the biggest relief.

So school nights don't exist anymore but you know what does exist? This thing called work. I am officially an intern. That makes me feel so adult. It's cool to be apart of something that is so beneficial and important. (woo! go education/ kids really are our future)

oh and in case i haven't told you, Summer is my favorite time.

and a fathers day recap of our water balloon death match. (Dad's request)


sure love this dad of mine


No comments:

Post a Comment