August 23, 2013

Back to life

I made it. I made it through a whole summer of Oakcrest.  It was really great, but now thinking back in retrospect it seems like I only imagined it.  I have managed the past week with only a few minor break downs.  Mostly I am just coming to terms with things I was once familiar with like buying groceries, spending money, and just being responsible for my own life.  I soon realized that I would have to wake myself up in the morning and plan my days all by myself.  I occasionally will wear my Oakcrest shirts on the appropriate days we would wear them at camp.  I find myself humming the caravan song and telling everyone stories all the time about people with weird nicknames.

But i'm here, back in L-town.  I have a social life, a BF, and so many things to look forward to this semester. I"ll be just fine.  I cannot believe It's my 3rd year of school, here's to making it a great one.

p.s. I have not cooked a real meal in 3 months. wish me luck #oakcrestprobs


1 comment:

  1. I had the exact same breakdowns haha. I"m happy we are friends and we can hang out!

    ReplyDelete