May 5, 2012

I can tell that we are gonna be friends

Freshman Year has officially ended. gulp

and it was the greatest year of my life!

It is my last shift at the trusty Merrill-Cazier Lib. Students are disappearing rapidly, campus is emptying.

Please listen while reading. 

It seems like just yesterday when fearless was playing in my car as I drove away and began a new journey. It was a blasted hot day in August.  I was slightly timid and afraid.  My family said ta ta and I was officially on my own. New city, new home, and five girls that were my roommates?  HELLO COLLEGE.  It took a lot of adjusting, but it was not hard to like these girls. They have all been rather incredible! I have a feeling we are going to be friends for a very long time!! I mean just look at them. what is not to love?
we have become the bestest of friends.

 classic bum pic. Ya we resorted to new lows... but hey YOFO. 
we're a bit weird...a lot?  

 We like to hug things out because hugs make everything better.

and then we add these boys into the mix. The neighbors....quality guys right here.  Every single one of them. they're real great.  So nice and helpful, always looking out for us. We didn't really meet them until the end of first semester. It's funny to think about the first time we were all in the same apt together. It was so awkward (and i don't think a lot of things are awkward) we we're super shy and nervous. And now look at us. thanks for everything. Oh and side note they are going to be the best missionaries ever!

You take a great group of girls and a great group of guys and then pretty much i'm the luckiest person ever!! I love you all! There are so many great kids up at USU who have been incredible!

yep, i can tell that we are gonna be friends for a very very long time.

“Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art.... It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things which give value to survival.” 
― C.S. LewisThe Four Loves

No comments:

Post a Comment