May 24, 2012

Home, Sweet Home

As I ponder what I have been doing the past couple of weeks, well i'm not entirely sure.

Life at home is so "regular" not bad by any means but regular. I thought it would take a while to readjust but things here are kind of just like I never left. Sometimes I feel like I dreamed my whole freshman year and it never even happened. One minute I was in a parking lot with lots of friends parting ways and then approx 1.5 hours later I was home at Target shopping with the bro and his wife. (I was at Target longer then in took me to drive home)   The following Monday I was even back at my old job.

I should probably be glad that my life hasn't changed that much.  For instance seeing these girls, and many others is always a pleasure.

Now that I have had a minute to think I have done a few things.  I have been to my cabin, seen the new City Creek Center, hiked, thrifted, read, seen my friends consistently (and in person), worked, consumed ice cream,  and boy have I been able to sleep a lot!  

Looking forward to going here on Saturday. bliss

oh and a completely unrelated side note: my trusty, heat producing, ancient, who knows how many owners it even had, free Lap Top died last week. (in the process of reviving though)  In case this is farewell, You've done me well 10 lb Toshiba, done me well. This very blog was even created on it. 

At the end of the day it always feels good to be home.


No comments:

Post a Comment