February 26, 2014

Good Knit

Pun intended. I just don't know how else a college student is supposed to spend their saturday nights these days. I was so pleased and content with the idea of a home cooked meal and knitting lessons from none other then my brother and his wife Jenn. You know Justin was always that reliable brother whom I could count on to do arts and crafts with as a child. Sometimes, well usually he surpasses my ability. 


 when we pose for a picture we look like we're chums and B.A. with our knitting needles....but really

 we look like this.  ;)

 I don't even wan't to hear the criticism. I know mine is as loosy goosey as it gets...but this was my very first go. I've made major improvements since.
sometimes a night in with my sibs are the perfect nights. 
Thanks J & J for the knitting lessons. 

Photo Cred: Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment