December 21, 2013

Christmas break

You know when you start something and you rant on and on about hard it is? Then after time you either realize you were being WAAAY dramatic or maybe you just adapted? Well that's how this semester has been. Crazy but then now that I'm done I'm like "eh, I could do it again" I only have 3 semesters of college left. It doesn't seem like real life, it can't be. When I started school at the ripe old age of... Barely 18 I thought I would be soooo old when I graduated. I don't think I'll be feeling that old in just over a years time. 

Here I am at 1 AM mindlessly blogging from my bed because I swear my body has become nocturnal. I can't fall asleep at night or wake up in the morning. Spring semester is going to be a very rude awakening especially with that darn 7:30 class I had to register for. 

Christmas break so far in picture form

1 comment:

  1. I have a 7:30 class too! It's going to be a rough semester!

    ReplyDelete