February 28, 2013

AAP: dividing and conquering

I suppose it's time to come to terms with the latest events 'round these parts.  Cookie and Gilly have both decided to serve missions for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I am so so proud of them and their decision to serve the lord.  They are going to be the BEST missionaries and bring the happiness, hope, and comfort that the Gospel provides for us into the homes of many.  Throughout high school and college they have constantly helped me maintain my own testimony. These girls are incredible.  I'm going to miss them terribly, however I am most certain we will be on a very frequent writing schedule.  We're also thinking of doing a "sisterhood of the traveling cardigan" best idea, right?  details to follow.

The reese's pieces will very shortly be scattered across the U.S. preaching the good word.  

To my main gals, cookie and Gill:  i love you, i love you, i love you.  Go be the darnedest/cutest things to hit Washington and Texas.  Find the people who are ready to hear your message--they are waiting.  I will be here, praying for you and supporting you the best I know how.  A year and a half can't be that long right?  here's to much growth, missionary service, and your wonderful friendship.  Remember, your husbands are going to get more attractive each time you pray....so just pray a lot :) 

And i'm already planning the reunion of the RP's in Nov of 2014 It includes HMD and PC. 


2 comments:

  1. Most days I wish I hung out with you daily. I miss my Megan Hewlett.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amanda you're wonderful! miss you. love you shweetie. i'm always crackin up reading you blog. :)

      Delete