December 11, 2012

pictures are worth a thousand words.

Please excuse the cliche title. (I know it's way lame)  It is just so true for the following picture. 


This picture was snapped one year ago....to the week. Gill resurfaced this gem on FB this week and I literally started crying> at the lib> studying for finals> in a public place. It's fine. anyway I just really miss her.

Obviously people like completely freak out about finals. I try not to because finals week is awesome! Guys, you don't have class.  But like the whole brain overload-feeling like mush thing.  It happens. Today after my physics final I needed to take a break and just release.  background: Three weeks ago I told myself I couldn't go to Rio until after finals because it was seriously becoming a weekly thing. I figured that today was perfectly justifiable since I only have one final left. (that is right next to zero on a number line)  My perfect plan to forgetting about school was getting Rio and watching a chick flick. Perfect right? I know. Then my roommate had some weird, scary allergic reaction to the Rio and ended up in the E.R.  Ya know what, finals week is never boring that's for sure!  

Christmas miracle of the day: finding a one-dollar bill under my chair while studying tonight at the lib.  DP? don't mind if I do. 

Get well soon KY.  Rio boycott starting...NOW. actually prob not.  

Deuces 

No comments:

Post a Comment