December 17, 2014

honey I'm home

Practicum is over, Course work-DONE.

Ya know, it's pretty amazing to me that college comes to an end. I had no idea. Before now, there wasn't really an end in sight. Finally about thanksgiving break it sunk in while I was driving home. Right as I was driving past downtown Salt Lake I started sobbing like I had just gotten broken up with. College broke up with me, guys. It doesn't want anything to do with me anymore. It said I was too old for it. (I mean technically I still have to student teach, but since i'm not doing that in Logan I feel like I'm done.)

Am I being overly emotional about it all? There are just some serious mixed feelings over here. The unknown in life brings some serious fear of the future. But let's be real I have so many things to look forward too.

---fast forward to present day---

I'm home, and honestly I sorta just feel I have reverted back to my high-school self. My sis mish best friends are home and near by. I'm back at my high school job. It's like Hello 17 yr old Meg. It's kinda actually really great. I have the biggest bed and a whole basement to myself. I come home to dinner every single night. The TP is like 1 billion times softer then anything I would ever buy. My little sisters think i'm cool still. And I can always count on my dad to de-ice my car / clear the snow off. THIS IS THE GOOD LIFE.


And Kylie is getting married tomorrow! BYE





No comments:

Post a Comment