October 7, 2014

half way there. so close, so far

Guys, all I have to say is hitting a wall is real. One moment I'm in love with everything about school and my classes and my future. Then I suddenly hate everything about Logan. The thought of sitting in my 3 hour and 15 minute classes gives me anxiety and makes my body physically hurt. Sometimes I even seriously start reconsidering my major or like just dropping out. I have zero motivation. I'm not productive. And all I can think about is how my life is in shambles. The second of the two scenarios described above is how I have felt for the past week. I know my life isn't really in shambles. But lets be real it's darn close.

Hopefully this turns out how I envisioned it and it's actually funny. If not please comment below and I will never blog again.

Reasons to date me currently:

>Hey boys, I'm real good at making lesson plans.

>Hey boys, don't worry about me being too clingy because I'll maybe see you twice a week.

>Hey boys, I rely on caffeinated beverages to keep me happy. caffeine= my little pills of happiness

>Hey boys, you say the word and I'll probably start sobbing uncontrollably. here's the tricky part- we don't know what "the word" actually is.

>Hey boys, I'm completely unpredictable lately. That's like the same things as mysterious, right?

>Hey boys, I enjoy binge eating chocolate chips while watching Netflix during my downtime. wait what downtime?

>Is dating during my senior year of college hopeless? I don't know what will be worse, dating during my senior year or my first year of teaching? or when i'm not in my 21 year-old prime?? 



All I have to say is Av's, I totally feel ya girlfriend.


Over and out, the senior in shambles

1 comment: