April 25, 2013

LIFE LESSONS//keep your hands and feet in at all times

I stress out over things that I don't have control over. I for one like to be in control of my own life, who doesn't?

You know when you're in line at Disneyland and even when the line is short you hear the same warning at least 30 times? "keep your hands and feet in at all times"  It's obviously there for a reason and there to protect us.

lets apply this to life:

keeping my hands and feet in at all times can be compared to how I live my life.  Heavenly father gives us commandments and things to follow.  They may be simple like praying or studying scriptures but the key is consistency.  If we aren't consistent then the chances of us slipping through the cracks are that much more likely.  Just like the warning for roller coasters is there to protect us, so is this.  And you know what else.  If we are doing those things then we really don't have any reason to fear right? or in my case stress out.

Now ye may suppose that this is foolishness in me; but behold I say unto you, that by small and simple things are great things brought to pass; and small means in many instances doth confound the wise. Alma 37:6



1 comment:

  1. Love that scripture. Love your outfit in the picture. Love your analogy. Because I totally agree with it. Miss you lots.
    Are you coming home for summer? Please say yes. and come see me.

    ReplyDelete