November 30, 2012

Ferris wheel

Giving thanks is always a pleasure in that it includes family, food, and dodge ball?  You had me sold with the first two...dodge ball was just an excellent added bonus!  We ate, tossed a football around. and played on the nearby school's playground.   Kit and the hubs were the only ones missing and since the absence of the sis I didn't have her to help me defeat the boys at flies up.  I lost.  I'm all talk, I tell people I used to be a tomboy in elementary school, which I was. And then that I was good at football at recess. I honestly thought I was but now I am seriously doubting my skills.  The only throw I caught was a pity throw from my cute dad. And it only counted for 200 points in flies up.  After football we collected a few things to include in a time capsule. We all wrote a few things we were thankful for as well as a letter to our future selves in five years. Mike suggested that I just play MASH and put it in the capsule. So I absolutely did. We'll see how well I predicted my life. ha  Dodge ball took place that evening up North.  It is a new up and coming tradition, I hope.

Also during my break home I finally went to Scheels and rode the Ferris wheel with my little sisters.  It was a good time, except they were way braver then me. When we were just sitting at the very top my stomach was turning inside out and doing flips upon flips. Ken and bee were all fascinated looking around the store from the top so the seat kept tilting back and forth therefore causing my fear to increase in intensity. It was rough, and they just thought it was funny.  It kinda was. 


At least we have cute pictures. Ferris wheels are just the cutest things ever, am I right?

My sis finally came home after the festivities and we made cute things for her etsy shop. seriously check it out HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment