March 23, 2012

Spring Fever

And this is what spring break looks like in picture form

picnics at parks with the cutest girls round these parts!!

settling the greatest dispute of my life!
I gave Aubree this tattoo I bought at an A&W toy vending machine. Foolishly, I forgot I had another little sister, it took Kennadee a total of 5 seconds to discover I had unfairly not given her one. I only had one...so to settle the tears I said "oh you want one too? cut it in half!" and then Kennadee yells "I want the head!" and the next thing I knew my dad was cutting it in half and already applying this SICK tatt!

Spending time with friendlies! whisper dome in Drap. 
 we love us some Hi Mountain Drug for a burger fix!  1 hour drive for a burger? Check!




I got to visit Kit in Eph! best big sister ever. This picture is post country swing dancing to show that I did indeed survive. Seriously it was the most intimidating and foreign thing of my life. It's not like some high school dance where you can freak dance and look like a fool. There was real hard core cowboys doing some insane flips and lifts. (I had to sit out after dancing with this one boy because I was so dizzy and disoriented for a bit. oh and that's why the picture is blurry....I think.)
just getting in a good study sesh! :) haha this is right before Kennadee told me my lesson was boring.
 reeses pieces reunite and on a triple date! wahoo. You are never too old for the DBZL! (day break zip line)
I'm afraid spring fever is just starting too. It's finally getting warm and I love it! 

always a pleas.

No comments:

Post a Comment